Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: little girls and pierced ears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: little girls and pierced ears

    I am the father of three little girls. All three of them got them done at the minimum age of 6 months. They have never pulled them out, had an infection, or any other issue with them. Do what you want, but I feel like the earlier the less issues you might have.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: little girls and pierced ears

    I had mine done when I started K so I was around 6 years old. I thew a fit when I had mine done though b/c they pierced one ear at a time so I got one ear pierced and it took them over an hour to hold me down and finally pierce the other one.

    it's totally a personal thing...I don't think you can say there is a right or wrong age so?


  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: little girls and pierced ears

    Both my nieces had their ears pierced as infants. It's a very simple procedure. My nieces didn't even flinch when it was done, and they dont have the motor skills to mess with the earrings at that age.

    If they get older and decide they don't want earrings than can simply not wear them and the hole will close.

    A lot of little girls want their ears pierced when they get older, but then they're terrified of it - thinking it will hurt to get it done.

    I was in the 2nd grade when my were pierced the first time, and I remember shaking waiting for the piercing gun to do its thing. I wanted it done but it scared me.
    I also couldnt keep my grubby little hands off the earrings as they were healing either; just kept messing with them. That caused issues with infection.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •